martes, octubre 26, 2010

onward and upward!

Hi friends!

May I just say holy blimy bunny! I am just so happy with this past gig weekend. Our Dutch clubtour has started out even more great than I expected. Lot's of peeps show up and each and every one of them is just totally into it. There is nothing more fulfilling than looking at an audience like that. The shows and the live album are getting good reviews as well so I am absolutely stoked!

A few Tubes: (Thanks Diego!)

Hyperdrive - Oss
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehetxmzchR0

Shrink - Utrecht
www.youtube.com/watch?v=07PjLqd9zH0

Jolene - at my lovely Lunch Concert this Monday afternoon in the Eindhoven theatre
www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuILaqg1xDY

There are plenty of Dutch dates left.
Come over and join the fun I'd say!

Oct 29th - de Peppel - Zeist
Nov 5th - Simplon - Groningen
Nov 6th - Burgerweeshuis - Deventer
Nov 12th - Nieuwe Nor - Heerlen
Nov 18th - de Vorstin - Hilversum
Nov 19th - LVC - Leiden
Nov 20th - Melkweg - Amsterdam

We are working on more dates for abroad so stay tuned.

And then there is this great new project called Maiden uniteD.
It's an acoustic tribute to the legendary Iron Maiden by my good buddy Ruud Jolie, Damian Wilson and other fine musicians. I had the honour of singing a few songs on the album that is up for pre-order right now.
Check it out here www.maidenunited.com
I will also join them for a few of the shows that are coming up in December.

So here I am, behind my lappie, Finn is asleep, my hubby on tour with John Garcia. The laundry done, the rabbit's cage cleaned and stocked with food and water, tidied up, slipped into something more comfortable (meaning a big jumper and sweatpants :-) () What shall I do? Do I pick up the guitar and write a tune or do I watch a movie? The choices I have to deal with! :-)

Have a lovely night y'all!!
XxX An