martes, octubre 19, 2010

"Live In Europe"-Tour ha comenzado

Hey peeps,

Yes, we are rocking and rolling our way through the Netherlands!!!
I know Holland is a small country, but the first weekend we went from 'the far west' to 'the high north' and already drove many miles in our band van.
After having played 16 solo acoustic shows in a row opening for Anathema, I had lots of fun jumping around and rocking it out with 'my' guys again. Although I must say I have rarely experienced so much companionship and fun as on the Anathema/Petter Carlsen-tour. I love those guys (and girl) to death and I hope to hook up with them one sunny day soon.

Last weekend my mom and dad wanted to try out their new caravan, so they parked it in our back garden and looked after Finn at the same time. It kinda felt like I was running a small rural camping and I liked the idea of guests staying in our back yard a lot. I'll let you guys know when I'm ready for a career change ;-)

Live in Europe is getting great reviews and people seem to like the lively, energetic vibe of the album a lot. When I got home from my tour with Anathema last week, our house looked like one big mail distribution centre with packages and CD cases lying everywhere and poor Rob working almost around the clock to get all orders ready for shipment (with a lot of help from our nanny Dimphy). I felt very proud to actually see all those packages with addresses from all over the world filling up my garage!

All right, catch you later and don't forget to check out my upcoming events!

Love,

Anneke XxX